|Event Type:||Nordic Day|
ASSUMPTION SCHOOL 0845 LATEST|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jan 5 2019
8:45 AM (Carpool Departure: 9:00 AM *log in for location*)
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Dec 27 2018 6:00:00 PM
|Event Distance / Duration:
|Difficulty Rating:||D8: Mixed - Easy to Advanced|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$25.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||56|
|Maximum No. Guests:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||45|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
56 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH A WINTER SKI & ENJOY THE
RELAXATION OF A COMFY BUS TO PLPP. THE BUS WILL DROP
STRONG SKIERS WANTING TO DO 20 KM AT ELK PASS. THEN THE
BUSS WILL BACK TRACK TO BOULTON CREEK WHERE SKIERS CAN
DEPART AND SKI THEIR DESIRED LOOPS. THE BUS WILL PARK AT
THE VISITORS CENTRE WHERE OTHERS CAN SKI SHORTER KM
LOOPS...HAVE LUNCH AT THE CENTRE AND MAYBE SKI ANOTHER
LOOP IN THE PM. THE BUS WILL STAY AT THE VISITORS CENTRE
AND DEPART PROMPTLY 3 PM...RETURNING TO CALGARY.|
|Required Items to Bring:|
LUNCH....FLUIDS ...LAYERS OF CLOTHING ....SKI EQUIPMENT
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
SNOWSHOES...!!!! THERE WILL BE A DEFINITE SNOW SHOE LEADER
SO SIGN UP IF THAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE.
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||
Log in for location
Log in for directions
** Calgary Transit Info
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE WEB SITE. CONTACT COORDINATOR
MORE INFORMATION IS NEEDED. THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO PAY:
TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO 'email@example.com';
an answer to your security question in a separate email. b)send a
cheque to A. Fedosoff 151GLENHAVEN WAY COCHRANE T4C 2A1.
AWARE IT TAKES 3-4 DAYS TO REACH COCHRANE !! PLUS THE
XMAS RUSH. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 27.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the NSC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where NSC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Communications Director at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the NSC on Thu, Dec 27 2018.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!