|Event Type:||Nordic Day|
Peter Lougheed Park & William Watson Lodge |
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Mar 2 2019
10:00 AM (Carpool Departure: 8:30 AM *log in for location*)
|Registration Cut Off:
Tue, Feb 26 2019 12:00:00 PM
|Event Distance / Duration:
||1 hour easy ski, help set up lunch|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$12.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||14|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
15 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Meet Eva at Assumption school at least 15 min. before
Drive to William Watson Lodge. Help set up for lunch for 1
before welcoming the rest of your Norseman friends to the hot
and social. Help Eva (Queen of Fun) as needed during and
|Required Items to Bring:|
Ski gear ready to go, water and a snack to tide you over for a
lunch, indoor footwear for the lodge
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Hwy 40 to winter gate, Right on Kananaskis Lakes Trail past
Pocaterra, Visitor Centre and Elkwood Campground. Sign for
Watson will be on the Right.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||240Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||
Log in for location
Log in for directions
** Calgary Transit Info
Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $16.80 (calculated at total Km * $0.07, effective Sunday, February 17, 2019). This is based on $.03/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 26. Club members may carpool, and it is suggested that passengers contribute towards the driver's operating costs. The suggested contribution rates are based on the current price of regular gasoline in Calgary. The rates have been set as follows: < $.90 / litre is 6 cents/km; $.90 to $1.20 / litre is 7 cents/km; $1.20 to $1.50 / litre is 8 cents/km; $1.50 to $1.80 / litre is 9 cents/km; $1.80 to $2.10 / litre is 10 cents/km. Please arrive 10 minutes early to arrange for carpooling. Please also consider taking turns driving or riding with other members.
Carpool cost $17 per person|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the NSC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where NSC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Communications Director at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the NSC on Tue, Feb 26 2019.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: Full refunds for cancellations prior to February 25. No refunds